Dr O. V. Galkina-Taylor
The director responsible for the day to day functioning of the laboratory is Dr. O. V. Galkina-Taylor who was honoured in 2006 by being included in “Global Register’s Who’s Who In Executive And Professionals”. Her speciality is Neuro-Immuno-Endocrinological Research and her achievements include:
- The development of special tests to measure the activity of the nervous system.
- The development of analytical technology to identify the immunological imbalance.
- The development of analytical technology to evaluate the activities of anti-tumour and pro-tumour in a cell.
- Recommendations on how to re-balance activities within the brain directly and through the correction of immunological imbalances to achieve regression or, alternatively, to avoid a relapse of most pathological conditions.
Her professional qualifications include:
- Member of the Royal Society of Chemistry (www.rsc.org)
- Fellow of the Institute of Biomedical Science (www.ibms.org)
- Member of the New York Academy of Sciences (www.nyas.org)
- Member of the American Chemical Society (www.acs.org)
- Recognition by the Health Professional Council as a Biomedical Scientist (www.register.hpc-uk.org)
- Honoured by The Soros Foundation (www.soros.org)
- Recognised by The Russian Academy of Medical Sciences at a Specially Convened Symposium of her achievements in furthering the understanding of the human body by converting proven scientific evidence into practical solutions for the benefit of mankind, November 2007 (www.mcramn.ru)
- Honoured by The New York Academy of Sciences (www.nyas.org)